Visual Impairment Training
Mark Gray has been involved in Visual Impairment training for over thirty years he was the RNIB National Multiple Disability Training and Development Officer from 1990 to 2005. Within that time Mark worked alongside many of the world’s leading practitioners in the field.
In the visual impairment field Mark is known for his work in Multiple Disability, Deafblind services . He also runs the innovative and mainstream Lighting Journey courses with the Thomas Pocklington Trust.
Mark teaches on the Diploma and Degree in Rehabilitation Studies at Birmingham City University because mark is experienced in the additional disabilities of Visual Impairment.
Our Visual Impairment Training courses are sought after especially for CPD and advanced Practitioners.
Explore Visual Impairment Courses:
- Supporting People with Visual Impairment and Mental Health Issues
- Visual Awareness Guiding and Environment Audit training
- Supporting Older People with a visual Impairment
- Supporting Individuals who have Dementia and Visual Impairment
- Supporting Deafblind People with Learning disabilities
- Specialist Course on Lighting the Homes of Visually Impaired People
- Disability in the Equality Act
- Supporting People with a Visual Impairment and Learning Disability
- Master class in Multiple Disability
- Supporting people with Visual Impairment & Acquired Brain Injury