Visual Impairment Training
Mark Gray has been involved in Visual Impairment training for over forty years. He was the RNIB National Multiple Disability Training and Development Officer from 1990 to 2005. Was part of the development team of the Diploma in Deafblind Studies with Birmingham University 2007-2010. Developed the specialist modules for the Degree and Diploma in Rehabilitation Studies at BCU from 2012 to 2023. Is an advisor to the RWPN Ethics and professional standards committee. Enabling Mark to work alongside many of the world’s leading practitioners in the field.
We actively pride ourselves on having the most comprehensive range of visual impairment training of any other provider.
From basic visual Awareness courses and guiding skills to supporting individuals who have Visual Impairment and other disabilities. Our courses are used by care professionals, private companies that are needing disability awareness, and the NHS amongst others.
Our training will provide you with the skills and knowledge to support people safely and appropriately when they ask for help.
We will provide a bespoke course that will meet your needs and your pocket. We are also proud to be a recognised provider of training to the Rehabilitation Workers Professional Network RWPN
In the visual impairment training field Mark is known for his work in Multiple Disability, Deafblind services . He also developed and ran the innovative and mainstream Lighting Journey courses from 2010 to 2022 for the Thomas Pocklington Trust.
Mark teaches on the Diploma and Degree in Rehabilitation Studies at Birmingham City University because Mark is experienced in the additional disabilities of Visual Impairment training.
Our Visual Impairment Training courses are sought after especially for CPD and advanced Practitioners and Members of the RWPN
Explore Visual Impairment training Courses:
- Supporting People with Visual Impairment and Mental Health Issues
- Visual Awareness Guiding and Environment Audit training
- Supporting Older People with a visual Impairment
- Supporting Deafblind People with Learning disabilities
- Lighting For prevention of Falls and Well being of Older People
- Disability in the Equality Act
- Supporting People with a Visual Impairment and Learning Disability
- Supporting people with Visual Imp
- Master class in Multiple Disability
- Visual Impairment & Acquired Brain Injury
All of our courses are available on line or face to face for individuals* or groups
Bookings can be made for both types of course arrangements by contacting Mark@markgrayassociates.co.uk with your training enquiry
* (only as part of an advertised course)