Welcome to Mark Gray Associates Ltd
Our vision, is to provide first class training, and consultancy services. Enabling people with sensory impairments, to receive the best possible health and social care support services, from informed, and knowledgeable carers, from all sections of society.
Our Mission is to achieve this :-
- Without prejudice, to any individuals, age, race, culture, religious belief, gender, intellectual ability, or sexual orientation.
- By listening to the needs of our customers, and providing quality training, assessment, and consultancy services, at competitive market prices.
- Using our specialist expertise and exclusive access to many of the world’s leading experts, in the field of Learning Disability, Sensory Impairment, and Deafblindness.
- Working flexibly with our customers, to find mutually beneficial solutions, that enable the end user.
- Providing ourselves, and contributing to, on-going training, clinical practice, and research into our specialist area of work.
- Encouraging providers to ensure that staff have opportunities for supervisions, reflective practice time, and continuing professional development sessions.
- Maximising the potential of people, through assessments, coaching, and person centred practices, with families, staff and the wider multi-disciplinary team in a true spirit of co creation and learning.
- Developing evidence based practice. and contributing to national and international research. Developing the knowledge of others and sharing best practice.
As a company, we are committed to “Raising the Bar” for all citizens with a Profound and Multiple Learning Disability and are actively supporting, and raising awareness of “The essential & core standards “below