This one-day course looks at human rights and people with learning disabilities.
- To enable participants to understand the core principles of human rights and why they are relevant to people with learning disabilities.
- To enable participants to understand the key features and purpose of the human rights act and how it can be used in everyday practice.
- To enable participants to understand how human rights principles and standards apply to in the context of their work setting.
The trainers will be using a PowerPoint based presentation with several group participation workshops throughout the day.
It is available in-house for 20 people or as an external workshop.
- In-house course £800 + VAT
- External workshops £100 + VAT
To book this course:
- Call: 0115 9732540
- Email: email@example.com