“We believe the best way to change peoples lives is to start by making the right assessment, because if you build houses without foundations they have a habit of falling down”.
Mark Gray Associates provide the following assessments from £300 per day plus VAT.
Visual Function Assessment
The Visual Function Assessment includes :-
- Basic Eye Examination.
- Observation of abilities (Mobility, fine motor control).
- Near vision and distance vision assessment.
- Brain Function (reflexes, tracking, light, colour, contrast, movement, stationery object recognition, peripheral field testing).
- Report of function, and support analysis.
- Training and environmental recommendations.
The specialist assessment of Deafblindness will provide a detailed report of the following :-
- The Deafblind Individuals sensory function
- The Individuals capacity and strategies for involvement in their care planning and decision making.
- Deafblind communication support
- Environmental adaptations, and recommendations
- Mobility & Independence skills
- Care plan design
- Deafblind Training & development support
Our Assessment will provide you with everything you need to change your support for the better.
We can also undertake provision assessment to determine if you are getting the right level of care support to meet your needs.
At Mark Gray Associates we work with a number of Speech and Language Therapists.
We specialising in communication support for people with Multiple Disabilities. Using assessments based on ACT, PCVS, ACA developed by our team.
Mark Gray is a recognised pioneer in developing person centred communication support, for people with profound & multiple disabilities.
He has published some of his best known case studies in Person Centred Practices a therapeutic perspective 2006 Quay Books.
Behaviour and Daily Living Skills
We can provide bespoke training and access to a range of expert professionals. Including Psychology, occupational Therapy , speech & language therapy and PBS practitioners to provide training, support, and advice.
As a result of using our services we know peoples lives can often be transformed for the better. Often due to our comprehensive and inclusive approaches.
Person Centred Individual Programme Planning
Mark Gray Associates have extensive experience of essential lifestyle planning, individual programme plans, care plan support, and life story work. We can help you develop, co- creative communication calendars, Social stories, and activity planners.
Designed to assist you and your client, in the reduction of anxiety related or difficult behaviours.
We work in a person centred way, with your client(s), because we believe in creating greater opportunities for peopleto be involved in co- production of their own service design.
If you would like more information on our often bespoke services. Or need assistance with a project for your service. Contact us at email@example.com
Our prices start from £50 an hour up to £800 a day depending on the project size and duration.
To go back to consultancy pages Click Here