Learning Disability Training
With thirty five years experience behind us at International, National, Regional and Local levels Mark Gray Associates are one of the top UK training providers in Learning Disability.
Mark is still a practising Learning Disability Nurse and has worked at every level in the field from supporting individuals to the design of local services and developing national policies.
His extensive experience and continuing practice makes him one of the most sought after and acclaimed speaker in this area of work.
As a clinician, academic, and senior advisor Mark is well placed to provide you with the quality of training your team deserve.
Mark has worked with and still works alongside the UK’s top Professionals and leading academics in the field such as John O’ Brian, Eric Emerson, Helen Sanderson, Sarah Clayton, Phoebe Cauldwell, Richard Hirstwood, and Deborah Moore to name a few. He is chair of Pohwer the national advocacy charity, Chair of the NNLDN, Former chair of BILD and former CEO of ARC UK.
Mark’s specialist interests and experience in Human Rights, Sensory Impairment and Multiple Disability makes us the first choice for your Learning Disability Course.
Explore Learning Disability Courses:
- Supporting People with Learning Disability who have Mental Health Issues
- Supporting Deafblind people with Learning Disabilities
- Putting Vision into Health Action Planning
- Human Rights and People with Learning Disabilities
- Disability in the Equality Act
- Developing and Maintaining Communication Methods with People who have Profound and Multiple Disabilities
- Deaf Awareness Training
- Supporting People with Visual Impairment and Learning Disability
- Master Class in Multiple Disability
- Supporting People with Learning Disabilities who have Dementia and Sight Loss