As part of your NMC CPD . From the 2nd legacy tour to Universities offering Learning Disability Nurse Training.
Mark Gray, is offering a full master class CPD day in Visual Impairment and Learning Disability.
Now For Registered Nurses at £50 +VAT and Students at just £25 +VAT
The day will cover the following topics:-
- The current epidemiology and classifications of sensory loss with additional disabilities.
- Types of visual impairment that are common to people with a Learning Disability, including, treatment and support available.
- An introduction to the types of Cortical visual Impairment.
- Observations of behaviours that may be indicating sight loss.
- A guide to getting peoples sight tested.
- Supporting people after they have had a sight test.
- Where to go for further help
The day is from 09:00 to 16:00 hours