Learning Disability Training Courses
With Forty years experience behind us at International, National, Regional and Local levels Mark Gray Associates are the top UK training provider in Learning Disability and Sensory Loss.
Mark is still a practising Learning Disability Nurse and has worked at every level in the field from supporting individuals to the design of local services and developing national policies.
His extensive experience and continuing practice makes him one of the most sought after and acclaimed trainers and speaker in this area of work.
As a clinician, academic, and senior advisor Mark is well placed to provide you with the quality of training your team deserve.
Mark has worked with and still works alongside the UK’s top Professionals and leading academics in the field of learning disabilities and Autism such as John O’ Brian, Eric Emerson, Helen Sanderson, Sarah Clayton, Phoebe Cauldwell, Richard Hirstwood, and Debra Moore to name a few. He was most recently Chair of Pohwer the national advocacy charity until 2018 Chair of the NNLDN, Former chair of BILD and former CEO of ARC UK.
Mark’s specialist interests and experience are in Human Rights, Sensory Impairment and Multiple Disability He was worked across Europe and most recently in Azerbaijan which makes us the first choice for your Next Learning Disability Course. You can choose from the selection below or contact us for a Bespoke Programme at firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore Learning Disability Courses:
- Supporting People with Learning Disability who have Mental Health Issues
- Supporting Deafblind people with Learning Disabilities
- Putting Vision into Health Action Planning
- Human Rights and People with Learning Disabilities
- Disability in the Equality Act
- Developing and Maintaining Communication Methods with People who have Profound and Multiple Disabilities
- Deaf Awareness Training
- Supporting People with Visual Impairment and Learning Disability
- Master Class in Multiple Disability
- Supporting People with Learning Disabilities who have Dementia and Sight Loss