Supporting People with Dementia & Sight Loss
Participants will receive instruction in strategies to support communication, daily living skills, wandering, managing difficult behaviour such as aggression and managing risk.
At the end of the day course participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different causes of dementia.
- Identify and assess the signs of Visual Impairment when formal communication is lost or difficult
- Suggest practical improvements & solutions to support the lives of those living with Dementia
- In-house course for 20 people £800 + VAT at your place of work
- Costs include handouts, certificates and travel to your venue.
- £100 +VAT for people attending our Courses
To book this course: